The time frame to return a product for a refund is 14 days. If more than 14 days have passed since you've received your item, we cannot accept a return for refund.
PLEASE NOTE! Our suppliers have a strict return policy. Make your intent to return an item to Moosestrum within 3 DAYS of receiving the item just to be safe. If you're undecided, err on the side of caution and let us know that you MAY return the item. We'll obtain a return authorization, and you'll have 14 days from the DAY YOU RECEIVED THE ITEM to send it to the address we provide you.
Need more details on the return process? See our Detailed Returns and Exchanges Page.
- You will be responsible for paying for shipping costs when returning an item.
- Shipping costs paid during a purchase are non-refundable.
- If you return a product for a purchase that had free shipping, the original shipping cost we paid (if applicable) will be deducted from your refund.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 30 days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet,
1. Check your bank account again.
2. Contact your credit card company, as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
3. Contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please CONTACT US.